This BetterDiscord plugin adds a button to the right of your text box which allows you to create safe embeds with ease.
- Provider Name: The provider name field of the embed. Must be less than 256 characters.
- Provider URL: The link associated with the provider name.
- Author Name: The author name field of the embed. Must be less than 256 characters.
- Author URL: The link associated with the author name.
- Description: The string that goes into the body of the embed. Must be less than 2048 characters.
- Image URL: A link to an image.
- Image Banner Mode: Changes the image to a banner. Displays as a normal image if no text is in the embed. You cannot use
Provider Name or
Description if this is enabled unless you use
- Color: The color of the embed, in rrggbb format (without the #). Must be exactly 6 characters long if used.
- Fixed a major bug in the logic which made the plugin unusable in DMs.
- Fixed a major bug which made it so that if someone was not in one of the BetterDiscord servers they couldn't send embeds anywhere.
- Disallowed the use of this plugin on the BetterDiscord servers to prevent spamming.
- Fixed a major bug where the plugin crashes after restarting Discord.
- Fixed a bug inside of the previous bug which still allowed blank embeds.
- Fixed a minor bug which allowed you to send blank embeds.
- The embed icon now only appears if you are able to send embeds.
- Fixed a major bug where users were unable to send embedded links in DMs.
- Added a small safeguard to prevent users from sending embed links in channels where doing so is disabled.
- Optimized embed preview image loading.
- Added a loading GIF for the embed preview images.
- Fixed a major bug where the embed preview would reopen while loading large GIFs or images.
- Optimized text for readability.
- Lightened the color of the UI to match the dark mode standard.
- Fixed a bug where the plugin behaves as the older version after updating until the user switches channels.
- Added live embed previews.
- Changed the API.
- Added update handling.
- Recently used embeds.
- Saved embeds.
- General settings.
- Save the last used color.
This plugin is currently using a new API.
Qwerasd#5202for creating this API.
Lucario's API is no longer used in this plugin.
Lucario ☉ ∝ x²#7902 for creating the API that this plugin uses.